James Fisher Subsea Excavation exhibiting at key industry events in 2017
Meeting customers and contacts old and new we explain how our market-leading expertise and technology provide the most trusted and proven solutions to a wide range of subsea excavation requirements.
James Fisher Subsea Excavation’s range of 30 excavation spreads include newly innovated technologies including the world’s most powerful mass/controlled flow excavator, as well as established technologies.
Find our expert team at:
- Stand 150 at Subsea Expo, 1st to 3rd February, AECC, Aberdeen
- Stand 1E46 at EGYPS, 14th to 16th February, Cairo International Convention Centre, Egypt. Register here
- Stand 751 at Subsea Tieback, 21st to 23rd March, Henry Gonzales Convention Center, San Antonio. Register here
- Stand 1611 at OTC, 1st to 4th May, NRG Park, Houston. Register here
- Stand 43 at ADIPEC, 13th to 16th November, Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre, Abu Dhabi. Register here
Find out more about how JFSE’s time and cost-effective subsea excavation solutions by arranging a meeting with one of our global experts.