Utilising two controllable columns of water, the Twin R2000 is ideal for non-contact excavation in shallow water.
The Twin R2000's ability to perform in shallow water is unparalleled. Enabling fast and efficient operational solutions, it has a proven track record for global application.
Requiring minimal deck space, the Twin R2000 provides operational flexibility for non-contact excavation. Excavating at a velocity of up to 10m per second, in depths starting from 1m, it produces up to 4m3 of water per second.
- Seabed preparation
- Deburial for IRM activities
- Pipeline and cable lowering
- Pipeline and cable crossing
- Pre-sweeping and free span rectification
- Decommissioning of work shore approach
- Real-time sonar monitoring
Download the Twin R2000 specification sheet for more information.
The original Rotech Subsea personnel and equipment.